1. www.sitaimpex.com is committed to protect your privacy and to maintain the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly stick to the requirements of the data protection legislation in India.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal data we collect and how we may use it.
2. On receiving an order, we need to know your details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to reserve personal information that is not required for the process.
3. We use your personal information to process your orders and we keep a record on our secure servers for future activities.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial purposes, apart from the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. Strict security procedures are followed by us in the storage and revelation of information which has been given to us by you, to prevent unauthorised access in agreement with the country’s data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information from you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accurateness of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting your sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time you feel like. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. They don’t do anything i.e. they are not executable code and can only be read by the website that created them and by the person to whom it has been provided. You can view and edit the cookies on your computer like any other text file using a text editor. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
The cookies are used by us for the following purposes:
To store the history of a visitor’s shopping basket, to identify by which site the visitor was referred to the Website and to record the analytics data.
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specifically understand which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept the cookies. There is also an extensive selection of browser add-ins, which you can install if you wish greater control over tenacious cookies.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require the verification of your personal details for authorisation. Your information will not be transferred outside the country.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com or +1-(646)480-0527